WHY CHOOSE ANTIGUA & BARBUDA TO BECOME A GLOBAL CITIZEN ?
The Antigua & Barbuda passport is very well regarded and has excellent reputation providing its holders the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 3-4 months;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 years of age;
- Inclusion of dependent parents or grandparents, 65+ years of age;
- No requirements to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process;
- No interview, no education or managerial experience required;
- No tax on worldwide income;
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries, including France, Germany, Switzerland, the UK (see Appendix A);
- Antigua & Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status;
- No language requirement.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program of Antigua and Barbuda was established in 2012. To qualify for citizenship, applicants must meet the following requirements (in addition to fulfilling one of the investment options):
- The applicant and their family members, included in the application, must reside in the country for at least 35 days during a period of five years;
- Be of outstanding character;
- Have excellent health;
- Have no criminal record;
- Have a high personal net worth.
We are open for all initiatives. You are welcome to contact us at any time with your inquiries.Sincere regards,
Whats App: 647.234.9529 In Canadahttp://intadvisoryservices.com