Prepaid Cards Teach Money Management in the Plastic Era
Prepaid card distributor Blackhawk Network Inc. announced this week that it will be placing StockPiled Inc.s’ gift cards for stock in its distribution network.
Louisiana is going back to checks and direct deposit for its tax refunds
Louisiana is going back to checks and direct deposit for its tax refunds, since JP Morgan Chase has gotten out of the government prepaid business.
Bank of America Is Closing Branches as Mobile App Users Grow
Bank of America’s business model is in the midst of a dramatic shift, as increased adoption of mobile banking is allowing the nation's second-biggest bank by assets to trim its physical branch count.
The full-featured, consumer prepaid card offers the acceptance of a major payment network and a novel value proposition - it provides businesses a platform to instantly disburse cash, whether it is commissions, rewards or other payments.
Credit and Debit Card Data Breach Incidents up 169% in past Five Years
Life Is Expensive For America’s Poor
Low-income Americans pay more for credit, bill payments, and accessing wages than those with high incomes, the Economist reports. Tools that can help low income people manage their money, like prepaid cards and smartphones can help, but only if the tools are accessible.
Bankrupt electronics retailer RadioShack has agreed to pay holders of its unredeemed gift cards 100% of the value of the cards, according to a press release from New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman.
- CHECKING ACCOUNTS CAN COST UP TO $800 PER YEAR | IT IS TIME TO APPLY FOR AN ALPHA CASH FINANZ PRE PAID CREDIT CARD |
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ ALERTS AGAINST ATM FRAUDS |
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ DOES NOT USE “MOBILE BANKING SOFTWARE” CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE NOT SECURE |
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ SIGN AGREEMENT WITH TRUCKING GROUP IN CANADA TO DISTRIBUTE “PAYROLL CARDS TO 1,200 EMPLOYEES |
- NEW PREPAID CARD COMES WITH ABILITY TO RESTRICT IMPULSIVE SPENDING
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ PREPAID CREDIT CARDS INCREASING EVERY MONTH |
- SANTANDER UK LAUNCHES COLLECTIVE MOBILE PREPAID ACCOUNT
- CITI TO REFUND $700 MILLION FOR DECEPTIVE CARD PRACTICES
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ ANNOUNCES ITS PLAN TO LAUNCH “PRE PAID CREDIT CARDS” FOR THE CUBA MARKET |
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ EXPANDING “PRE PAID CREDIT CARD” DIVISION ON A GLOBAL BASIS |
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ PRAISES MASTERCARD |
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ PRAISES APPLE PAY |
- ALPHA CASH PRE PAID CREDIT CARD USERS CAN CHECK THEIR BALANCE & PURCHASES USING SMART PHONES |
- TATIANA NAZAROVA OF ALPHA CASH FINANZ ASSERTS FURTHER THAT SMARTPHONES HAVE IMPROVED GREATLY THE USE OF PRE PAID CREDIT CARDS WORLDWIDE |
- TATIANA VIKTOROVNA NAZAROVA ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF SWISS HANNOVER INTERNATIONAL REALTY CORP., IN CANADA |
- TATIANA NAZAROVA CREATES EXPANSION OF PRE PAID CREDIT CARDS ON A GLOBAL BASIS
- TATIANA NAZAROVA – CHAIRMAN OF ALPHA CASH FINANZ STATES THAT SMART PHONES ARE USED TO RELOAD PRE PAID CREDIT CARDS | PART 3 |
- ALPHA CASH FINANZ EXPANDING WITH SPECIALTY FINANCIAL CARDS | PART 2 |
- TATIANA NAZAROVA OF “ALPHA CASH FINANZ” STATES THAT SMART PHONES HAVE CHANGED THE LIVES OF PRE PAID CREDIT CARDS CLIENTS |
- GREEN DOT RETAINS WAL-MART MONEYCARD ACCOUNT